Who is this course for?
APM Project Management Qualification is the benchmark qualification for anyone embarking on a project management career, or looking to add project management to their portfolio of skills.
You will learn how to:
- Apply the tools and techniques suggested by the Association of Project Managers
- Contextualise a project in different environments, such as business as usual, programme and portfolio
- Use and apply a social roles model
- Use and apply a situational leadership model
- Approach conflict in project management in different ways, suited to given circumstances.
Benefits for your organisation
Attendees should gain a fully rounded appreciation of what is involved in managing a project: topics are explored in detail, with the emphasis on what needs to be done in running a project, such as the use of milestone charts and earned value analysis in reporting.
Benefits for you as an individual
Attendees should, by learning 37 syllabus areas, gain a good understanding of what a project is and what a project manager’s job involves. This includes techniques such as risk assessment, planning and reporting and ‘softer’ elements of project management such as communication, motivation and teamwork.
Project Management Course Dates 2020
- April: 21st, 22nd, 28th, 29th
- May: 5th
- June: 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd
- September: 15th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd, 29th